- (uncountable) An electronic communication medium that allows the transmission of real-time visual images, and often sound.
- Itâ€™s a good thing that television doesnâ€™t transmit smell.
- (countable) A device for receiving television signals and displaying them in visual form.
- I have an old television in the study.
- (uncountable) Collectively, the programs broadcast via the medium of television.
- ... fifty-seven channels and nothing on [television].
- cable television
- boob tube
- cultural barbiturate
- electronic babysitter
- glass teat
- goggle box
- idiot box
- the shit box
- the tube
10 letters in word "television": E E I I L N O S T V.
No anagrams for television found in this word list.